Installing the PGP Global Directory Search Plugin
This is a simple OpenSearch plugin for PGP Global Directory that allows the user to perform PGP Global Directory Searches directly from the Firefox search box.
To install this search plugin:
- Be sure that you're running Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or later
- Edit this HTML file and alter the
www.brendonwilson.com links with the location where you will be deploying the XML, PNG, and ICO files
- Place this HTML file and the associated XML, PNG, and ICO files on a public web site - you cannot install this plugin from a local folder!
- Load this HTML file from the public web site
- Click this link and agree to load the search engine; alternatively, you can click the pulsing blue arrow in the search text box and choose 'Add "PGP Global Directory Search"'
Alternatively, you can copy the
pgp-global-directory-opensearch.xml file into your Firefox profile directory's